Yelp is my pick for a Web 2.0 award that I can use in my daily life. Under the category of "Guides and Reviews", I searched for Mexican restaurants near Neptune. I was pleased with the list of results, and even found some vegetarian ones! Unfortunately, one needs to look to Bayville for Mexican fare close to Toms River.
A neat feature is "Related Lists" and I looked at "Avoid Like the Plague." Apparently the food at the Asbury Lanes isn't too good. Beware of cursing, however.
This site has some nice social networking features as well - not my focus, but might be for others. You can invite friends, message, and talk.
Finding restaurants at the last minute is a panic, and I think Yelp might help! (That rhymes.)
I must have liked it, because I added it to my del.icio.us account, which required me to take the trouble to log in!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment