My Fair Lady nothwithstanding, I think I've got it! Och, I finally discovered a use for all this. Weather alerts! Tsunami alerts! Hurricane alerts! At last, something useful!!!!
In my Bloglines search for posts, I found the Going Green Committee's blog searching on "Ocean County Library", and added that to my surfeit. In the search for feeds, using "weather" as a search term, I found Nirvana - the NOAA alerts. How many there are...
I wasn't pleased that Topix knew I was in Toms River.
Although it was okay, Syndic8 wasn't my favorite.
Technorati didn't produce as high quality results for me as the others when I searched for "recycling" feeds.
All in all, I think I liked the Bloglines search the best. Or maybe it was because I used it first.
In any case, I'm very happy with my weather feeds. Of course I didn't check yesterday, and that's when the tornado warnings were posted for Cleveland County, OK. Today, when I checked, things were calm. Natch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are a very nice person and you
are always ready to help people.
I really think you are very smart too.
Ruth O.
Post a Comment